Effective: February 10, 2023
- Collection of Information: We may collect information about you, including your name, email address, and information about your use of our Services. This information may be collected directly from you when you provide it to us or through your use of our Services.
- Use of Information: We may use the information we collect about you for various purposes, including to provide and improve our Services, to personalise your experience, and to communicate with you.
- Sharing of Information: Glue Labs may share your information with third parties in certain circumstances, including with service providers who assist us in providing our Services, and as required by law or to respond to legal process.
Legal basis for processing
We will process your personal data in accordance with the following legal bases:
- To carry out our obligations under our contract with you (e.g., providing the products and services you requested).
- When we have a lawful basis to process your personal information in order to run our business or protect our interests (e.g., to provide, maintain, and improve our products and services, conduct data analytics, and communicate with you).
- To fulfil our legal obligations (e.g., to maintain a record of your consents and track those who have opted out of non-administrative communications).
- When we have your consent to do so (e.g., when you opt in to receive non-administrative communications from us). You may withdraw your consent at any time if consent is the legal basis for our processing of your personal data.
Device and Usage information
We collect information about how you use our Services, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you were on before accessing our Services.